• Goods – Articles and services sold to you including replacements for defective Goods, hardware documentation, and software products licensed for use by you.
• Contract – The contract between us for the sale of goods
• The term “Rottner Security UK Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office Unit 2A, Charles Street, West Bromwich, B70 0AZ. Our company registration number in England& Wales is 5852994. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and has been handed over to the delivery company to be delivered to you.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
• If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Rottner Security UK Ltd. and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
• The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Rottner Security UK Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
• All Insurance Ratings given in our descriptions are in accordance with the manufacturer’s literature. Please always consult with your insurance companies prior to buying your product.
• All product images on Rottner Security's website are for illustrative purposes only - Please note that the image on the website may not correspond exactly with the item you will receive. All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights, dimensions, capacity or other details contained in our website or catalogues are intended merely to give a general idea of goods but will not form part of any contract. If a product offered by Rottner Security itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
•We shall make every effort to ensure the accuracy of technical details relating to the goods on the website or catalogues but we accept no liability in contract or tort or under statute or otherwise for any damages or injury arising directly or indirectly from any error or omission in such technical details whether caused by our negligence or otherwise. Unless otherwise stated, electrical ratings represent safe working limits. Dimensions and other physical characteristics are subject to normal commercial tolerances. We reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue any Goods or to make design changes as part of a continuous programme of improvements or to assist availability.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.