Choose the perfect hotel safe from our wide range - we can advise regarding the different sizes and security levels.
If hotel safes are securely anchored - walled in or permanently mounted - they cannot be removed.
Easy to use for your guests, compact and space saving. Just a few of many good reasons to buy a hotel safe now
Buying hotel safes form safes.co.uk will boost the customer reviews by offering the safety needed.
Our hotel safes can protect your guests from unauthorized access. The code is chosen individually by the guest and can be changed at any time. The safe is opened and closed without staff presence. The staff is no longer responsible for the valuables, as has often been the case in the past. With an emergency opening key and master code, the vault can be opened if a guest has forgotten his code.
- Rottner Hotel Safe Traveller 1 Same Locked Anthracite£135.90
- Profirst Eros 2 Laptopsafe electronic lock Samelock£136.00
- Rottner Hotel Safe Traveller Laptop Same Locked Anthracite£150.10
- Rottner Hotel Safe Prestige Lap Touchscreen Anthracite£224.20
- Rottner Hotel Safe Prestige 200 Touchscreen Anthracite£181.50
- Rottner Hotel Safe Prestige 250 Touchscreen Anthracite£219.50
- Profirst Juventa Electronic Lock Hotel Safe Anthracite£114.00
- Rottner Biotec Lap Hotel Safe Biometric Lock Black£173.90
A HOTEL SAFE IS CHARACTERIZED BY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
Choose the perfect hotel safe from our range - we will be happy to advise you on different sizes and security levels.
Find the right hotel safe with us
- easy handling
- compact & space-saving
- can be placed in furniture
- ideal for hotels
Safes.co.uk hotel safes are easy to use and protect against unauthorized access. The code is chosen individually by the guest and can be changed at any time. The safe can be opened and closed without personnel. The staff is no longer responsible for the valuables, as was often the case in the past. The safe can be opened with an emergency opening key and master code if a guest has forgotten their code.
Since hotel safes are securely anchored - walled in or permanently installed - they cannot simply be transported away.
There are two options here. The electronic lock and the fingerprint lock. In most cases, a hotel safe closes with an electronic lock.
- Electronic lock: this is the most popular variant. The lock is a convenient way to secure the hotel safe. Please note that the lock works with batteries and these need to be changed from time to time. If the battery fails, the lock can be supplied with emergency power from the outside. The PIN can be changed as often as you like.
- Fingerprint: easy opening with just a finger pressure. No more forgetting of codes or number combinations. The misplacement or loss of keys is also a thing of the past.
This is a special service for the guest: The size of the hotel safe is suitable for the hotel guest to store: passport, cash, DVDs, jewelry, USB stick, camera, and depending on the size, also tablet and laptop.
A hotel safe can either be installed inside a cabinet or in another piece of furniture. However, it should not be visible at a glance, but rather hidden.
Some home safes can also be used as hotel safes. The difference is that they are usually larger and heavier than hotel safes. These are also available with a double-bitted key lock or a mechanical combination lock.
Safes.co.uk can look back on many years of good cooperation with well-known manufacturers from the security industry. With products from manufacturers such as Rottner Tresor, Format Tresore and Profirst, you are always on the safe side!
At Safes.co.uk you will find all known safe dealers - they offer the highest quality and also unrestricted security.
Other well-known vendors of safes: Burg Wächter, Hartmann Tresore, Eisenbach