HIGH SECURITY SAFES
Find the right security safe with us
- Robust construction
- For commercial and private use
- Optimal protection for valuables.
The high security safe is used for the storage of money, jewelry, documents or other valuables such as weapons, data carriers or passports. If keeping them out of harm's way and protecting them from theft and fire is what you are looking for, then the high security safe is the correct choice.
According to the test results, the safes are classified according to resistance levels. Among other things, this information is important for the insurance classification of the safe contents. Recognized safes with insurance have a security level subject.
The safes have multiple security levels, classes and degrees of resistance - and are reliably equipped with burglar-proof and fire-proof protection. There are enough things that need to be protected privately and commercially; therefore, there should be space for a safe in your own four walls or in the company. Conclusion: Little effort - safe storage of all valuable items in the safe! In a High Security Safe you can store smaller or larger items. The size of the safe should be carefully considered.
- Rottner Safe Toscana 40 EN1 Electronic Lock Anthracite£664.10
- Rottner Safe Toscana 65 EN1 Electronic Lock Anthracite£977.60
- Rottner Safe Samoa 26 EN0 Electronic Lock Anthracite£432.30
- Rottner Safe Toscana 26 EN1 Electronic Lock Anthracite£581.40
- Rottner Safe Atlas Fire 65 EN1 Key Lock Anthracite£932.90
- Rottner Safe Atlas Fire 65 EN1 Electronic Lock Anthracite£1,105.80
- Rottner Safe Atlas Fire 65 EN1 Electronic Lock White£1,105.80
- Rottner Safe Atlas Fire 45 EN1 Electronic Lock Anthracite£988.00
- Profirst Wertschutzschrank EN1 Aptera 45 anthrazit£729.00
- Rottner Safe Atlas Fire 65 EN1 Electronic Lock PS 650 Anthracite£1,277.80
The safe is characterized by the following criteria:
Decisive for the security level are: Thickness of the body, the door leaf thickness and the door. The type of bolt locking and the number of bolts are also decisive for security against break-ins.
For private and commercial use
Private: There are smaller safes for smaller valuables such as jewelry, passports, type certificates or cash. Larger safes can be used for files and documents, but they can also be used as gun safes.
Commercial: Companies can store folders and important documents (such as: business license, service contracts, lease agreements, policies, car license plates, type certificates, etc ...) in it. If you want to use the cabinet for folders, you should first consider how much folder there should be - there are models of different sizes - the space ranges from a small cabinet for 5 folders to a safe with space for over 20 folders - depending on Requirement. Since the safe is in use for a long time, it should not be forgotten that the number of folders tends to increase and not decrease over time!
Optimal protection for valuables
Safes are versatile. The right safe can be found according to your individual needs. The cabinets differ in terms of security levels, classes and degrees of resistance - and are reliably stored with burglar-proof and fire-proof protection. There are enough things privately and commercially that need to be protected. Therefore, there should be space for a safe in your own four walls or in the company. Conclusion: Little effort - safe storage of all valuable items in the safe! You can store smaller and larger items and objects in a safe. Which size is useful and necessary should be carefully considered.
PROPERTIES OF THE HIGH SECURITY SAFE:
- Suitable for commercial and private use
- Insures optimal protection for valuables
Safes can be individually adapted to your needs - you can choose between security levels, classes and degrees of resistance - and reliably provide burglar-proof and fire-proof protection. The excellent price-performance ratio means that a safe should definitely find space in your own four walls, because there are certainly enough things that are worth protecting. Conclusion: No more savings under the mattress, but safe storage of all valuable items in the safe!
- Compact & space-saving
- Internal hinges
- Can be placed in furniture
- Protection of private valuables
Due to the special design, the home safe is integrated into a piece of furniture - usually a cupboard or a table - and cannot be removed due to the anchoring.
The home safe is particularly suitable for small items, such as Jewelry, watches, coins, cash boxes or the like. No more loose valuables in various boxes and desks. You can still find your valuables in their usual place, but safely stowed in a home safe, which guarantees a high level of additional security protection and is also space-saving.
There are differences in construction, resistance level and security levels, find out more from us; we are guaranteed to find the right safe for you. A security safe in particular can be customized according to your wishes. We offer a large selection of burglar-proof and / or fire-proof safes from various manufacturers in various sizes. The external and internal dimensions of the cabinets can be found with the respective article. Find the right safe right here.
Tip: Of course, our trained employees are at your side with advice and action if you have any questions about our security products.
You can store smaller and larger items and objects in a safe. Which size is useful and necessary should be carefully considered:
Private: There are smaller safes for smaller valuables such as jewelry, passports or cash. Larger safes can be used for files and documents, but they can also be used as gun safes.
Commercial: Companies can store folders and documents (such as: business license, service contracts, etc ...) in it.
If you want to use the cabinet for folders, you should first consider how many folders should be - there are models of different sizes - the space ranges from a small cabinet for 5 folders to a safe with space for over 20 folders - depending on requirement. Since the safe is in use for a long time, it should not be forgotten that the number of folders tends to increase and not decrease over time!
Tip: Think about the purpose: Which valuables / data / documents should be kept in it? How much space do you need? Should it be a large or a more discreet, small cupboard? Do you want to use the safe privately or commercially?
WHICH LOCK IS THE BEST?
The question of what is best for you can only be answered individually. The following overview of the different lock types provides general information. Furthermore, of course, each of our sales consultants will help.
There are four options for the type of lock:
- The double-bitted key lock - this is the easiest way to lock the safe - you can't forget a code! Two keys are supplied with the lock - please note that the keys must be stored in such a way that they are well protected from unauthorized access. Because of the key safekeeping clause and the high risk of key theft, insurance companies recommend a numeric or electronic lock.
- The mechanical combination lock does not require electricity or a battery. Any change in the secret numbers is possible (only the code owner can change this). You don't need a key and there is no risk of loss.
- The electronic lock: this is the most popular variant. The lock is a convenient way to secure the safe. Please note that the lock works with batteries and that these need to be changed from time to time. If the battery fails, the lock can be supplied with emergency power from the outside. The PIN can be changed as often as you like.
- Fingerprint: easy opening with just a finger pressure. No more forgetting of codes or number combinations, misplacing or losing keys is a thing of the past. 60 different finger print sets can be saved.
Tip: compare the pros and cons of the 4 different types of locks - which lock do you prefer?
Once you have decided on a safe, the question still arises, where do I put the safe? The following factors should be taken into account:
- Comfort / accessibility
- Effort for the transport
The safe should be difficult to find, but easy to access if you use it, for example. Placed in the attic, there is a great risk that it will not be used.
However, it should never be installed in such a way that it is visible through a window. A good place to place a safe is e.g. the cellar.
At Safes.co.uk you will of course also find wall safes, floor safes, furniture safes, gun cabinets, key safes, cash boxes, etc ...
Tip: think about the place of installation: what should be considered?
- Safes without security classification / resistance grade
- "A" according to VDMA 24992, as of May 1995
- S1 according to EN 14450
- B according to VDMA 24992 as of May 1995
- Class EN 0 according to CSN EN1143-1 SZUCZ
- Class EN 1 according to CSN EN 1143-1 SZUCZ
- I according to EN 1143-1 Vds class I ECB-S EN-1
- II according to EN 1143-1 Vds class II ECB-S EN-2
- III according to EN 1143-1 Vds class III ECB-S EN-3, VSÖ EN-3
- IV according to EN 1143-1 Vds class IV ECB-S EN-4, VSÖ EN-4
- V according to EN 1143-1 Vds class V.
- V according to EN 1143-1 Vds class V KB
- Class EN 2
- Class EN 3
- Class EN 4
- Class S1
- Class S2
- VDMA 'B'
Tip: Have a conversation with your insurance advisor. So that you can clarify which locker is suitable for which sum insured.
If fire protection is crucial for the choice of your safe, then you should definitely decide to buy a fireproof safe at Safes.co.uk. Paper is easily flammable and therefore requires special storage. Protection from heat and moisture for papers and data must be guaranteed. Fireproof safes are perfect for protecting your documents and valuables in the best possible way.
High-quality fire-resistant material, which is carefully tested, ensures that your documents are not damaged in the event of a fire. Fireproof safes are available in different sizes and security levels at Safes.co.uk. From basic protection to certified protection of up to 120 minutes in the event of a fire - you will find the right solution at Safes.co.uk. Details about the security levels of our safes can be found in our security level sheet. Our trained staff will also be happy to provide you with information and answer your questions on the subject of safes.
Fire protection classification:
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 120+ minutes
Safes.co.uk can look back on many years of good cooperation with well-known manufacturers from the security industry. With products from manufacturers such as Rottner Tresor, Format Tresore, Profirst, Phoenix Safe, Planetstar, Sistec, ISS - Inter Sicherheits Service and Sentry Safe, you are always on the safe side! At Safes.co.uk you will find all known safe dealers - they offer the highest quality and also unrestricted security.
Other well-known vendors of safes: Burg Wächter, Hartmann Tresore and Eisenbach.