Profirst Falera 60 Fireproof Electronic Lock Anthracite
- 120 Fire protection for paper documents
- Protection against spray and extinguishing water - water-resistant
- A battery-operated electronic lock (batteries not included)
- 2 keys for the mechanical emergency opening included
- Shelf and fastening material included
Fire protection details
- The safe has been subjected to the UL test. The safe is heated to 1010 ° C. The inside does not get hotter than 177 ° C for a period of 2 hours.
- 120-minute fire protection refers to paper documents!
- An electronic lock (4 standard AA batteries not included)
- Key opening is also possible, 2 keys included
- Suitable for storing CD's, USB sticks, memory sticks, DVD's etc.
- Not a waterproof, but a water-resistant safe that does not allow water to penetrate immediately
- 90 ° door opening due to internal hinges
- Stable bolt lock, fourfold
- 1 shelf, height adjustable
- Mounting material included
- 1 floor hole predrilled, 13 mm diameter
In the event of a fire, your paper documents are still safe for up to 2 hours in the Profirst Falera 60 fire protection safe! The extinguishing water will not damage the content quickly either, as it is water-resistant. If the electronic lock does not work, a key can be used to open the safe and remedy it. The fastening material required for professional assembly is included.